AC Tune Up
Quality Comfort Air provides a detailed air conditioning tune up. Similar to getting an annual physical from your doctor, we check your AC unit on a yearly basis to make sure it’s working well and running smoothly. An air conditioning tune up can improve the comfort and reliability of your AC system and possibly lower your electrical bills. Our specialists will perform an inspection of your air conditioner and provide you with information on its over-all condition.
Quality Comfort Air cares about not only fixing your air conditioning unit but also providing you education for AC maintenance improvements. Before leaving your home, we will discuss any applicable recommendations that you can do to prolong the life, efficiency, and comfort of your AC system in order to fight off untimely and costly breakdowns.
What’s Included in a Standard AC Tune Up?
- Ensure air conditioner is holding a proper freon charge
- Monitor air conditioner starting capabilities
- Freon leak check (if needed)
- Calibrate thermostat
- Check amp draws on AC compressor
- Check electrical connections for corrosion, burnt wires, and loose connections
- Tighten wire connections
- Measure volts/amps on motors
- Inspect filter(s)
- Inspect HVAC duct work
- Check for air leaks
- Inspect condensate drains
- Measure temperature difference
Get A Fast Response