Air Conditioning Maintenance
It's that time of year. Spring time is here and summer is right around the corner. That means 90 degree nights and 100 plus degree days are coming. Don't get caught with a under performing Air Conditioning system that may be on the verge of a breakdown.
In The Woodlands, Spring, Kingwood, Conroe, Tomball, and Greater Houston area we run our air conditioner almost all year round. Not to mention once summer is here our air conditioners do not stop running.
Making sure to perform preventative Air Conditioning Maintenance can help you and your family avoid high electric bills and untimely breakdowns, have a longer system life span, and insures your air conditioning system will run as efficiently as possible.
Air Conditioning Maintenance You Can Do
- Change the air filter(s) monthly (if you can not remember when it is time to change your air filters, you can sign up for our Air Filter Change Reminder and we will send you a email when it is time to change your filters)
- Keep any debris away from your air conditioning system
- Change air conditioner thermostat batteries once a year
- Turn off the air conditioner when mowing your lawn to prevent debris from getting into the external unit
Air Conditioning Maintenance We Can Do For You
- Evaporator coil cleaning
- Air conditioning tune up - this should be done in the spring time as long as the temperature outside is above 65 degrees or warmer.(The reason for this is to insure we get a correct Freon reading.)
- Clean blower fan wheel
- Clear clogged condensate drain lines