Is this how you feel when your Air Conditioner is not working?
Don't worry, our comfort specialist are here to help get your ac unit back up and running quickly. In most cases air conditioning repairs can be made instead of replacing expensive ac equipment.
We are commited to providing excellent service for your air conditioning repairs. We also take pride in providing you with quality parts, backed with a minimum one year warranty.
Before You Schedule An AC Repair Call
- Make sure your filters are clean and do not need to be replaced.
- Check your thermostat batteries to insure that they do not need to be replaced. If you are unsure of how to check this, refer to your thermostat manual. (Not all air conditioning thermostats need batteries.)
- If the AC unit is not cooling properly, go to the outside unit and make sure that there is not a build up of ice on the copper lines leading into your home. If this is the case, before you call for air conditioning repairs we advise you to turn the AC unit off to prevent further damage to your AC unit and promptly call for air conditioning service. An AC unit that is frozen could possibly delay air conditioning repairs.
- Check the breaker(s) for the air conditioner to make sure that they are on.
- Let Us Help You
- If you are unsure about performing any of these air conditioning repair checklist items, you should call us at Quality Comfort Air (832) 663-5373 and one our technicians would be happy to assist you with these AC repairs.
- Did You Know?
- Most costly AC repairs can be prevented by routine maintenance and inspections. If your air conditioner is not cooling to a proper and satisfying temperature or tripping the electrical breaker, you should call an air conditioning expert at Quality Comfort Air to schedule an air conditioning service appointment. Doing this could help prevent further damage to your AC unit.